Friday, June 13, 2008

Bob's Got a Complex Now...



Bob the car guy now has a major inferiority complex. He took Daisy out for a walk this morning and came back declaring that he needed the camera to be able to document just how tiny our Cozy Den is compared to the Four-Sliders with the satelite dish's that we're hanging out with. (Yep that's our little RV in the background.) Take a look at the photos...these things are HUGE!

We had a great day of travel today and I'm half asleep writing. So this'll be short. We got to Devil's Gulch, the chasm that Jesse James supposedly hurtled across on horseback. My own sense is that it's theoretically possible...but I'm not sure it's likely given the topography. None the less, it was fun. The girls and I hiked down to the water's edge...very pretty.

The rest of today's adventures will have to wait until tomorrow because I'm sleep-writing right now.

Ciao, Becky

1 comment:

TBG Happenings said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!

I have a snarky comment for Bob....but since this is a family blog I will keep that to myself :)

Be safe!

maryellen