Monday, June 23, 2008

Greatings from Daisy

Hi Everyone...Daisy here,

Just dropping you a quick yip to let you know that mom and dad were driving fools all night on the 22nd to get us all the way through Nevada and on to Utah's Bryce Canyon area. Then, yesterday we drove through Red Canyon and Bryce Canyon. I heard mom tell dad that she will write about our time in California and Southern Utah while they're driving.

Meanwhile, you should check out some of mom's prior posts because she added photos. And you should definitely check out photos of me :->.

Woof!!
Daisy

p.s. Mom's having trouble getting photos to load...so check back later for photos of me. woof woof

p.s.s. Sveta will be writing soon too. woof woof woof

1 comment:

PattieD said...

Hi Daisy and furless friends,
I'm writing from work to thank you all for your cyberspace post cards. I especially like the updates about the goats and the horseback rides.

have fun,
pattie dutra