Monday, June 30, 2008

On the Road Again!! (by Daisy and Nadya)


Hi! Daisy here (with some key boarding and translation assistance by Nadya!)

I was soooo worried when the Cozy Den was taken away from us last Saturday and it disappeared from the drive-way of this lady Tanya. I didn’t know what to do. The Cozy Den was gone, and it is now my second home! I have spent my days looking at the birds at Tanya’s house. Mom says they're parakeets. They are so colorful. And they make weird noises. They are very small. They hop around on little bars instead of flying. They have wings. Why don’t they just use them? Anyway, we have been stuck at the cool house and it is very fun to walk around and see new places and smell new things. I spend my nights on the basement of Tanya’s house with the rest of my pack. But not Sveta. She sleeps up-stairs in the boys’ rooms and I wish I could sleep with her too. Nadya, mom, dad, and I sleep in the basement altogether on a row, each in our own space. I think it is cool how we all sleep together and I like it. Except for Sveta. She still slept with the boys. I guess they just needed some company while they slept. It is very cozy in the basement. First dad, then me, then mom, then Nadya. Daddy pets me while he goes to sleep. I am very pampered. I get chicken in my diner! Mom and Dad buy me toys like they have every dollar in the world to spend on me! Off topic. Mommy and Daddy took the Cozy Den in to the repair shop and got it fixed. It must have been a big problem, because it took 2 days to fix it! To you, that is only 2 days. But to a dog, that is like eternity!!!!!!!!!! I wanted the Cozy den back as soon as possible so I did stuff to pass the time.

Woof for now (and thanks Nayda for typing up my blog entry!)
Daisy

No comments: