Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Feast at Grandma's House





After feeding the goats, we all came in to a nice and warm diner. It included: Steak, corn on the cob, and a delicious salad. I am surprised that we had time to make it all in such a short period of time. After that, we watched “ICE AGE” and had fortune cookies. I love the movie ”ICE AGE”. It was very fun to see it again. Then after diner, Sveta and I went out to the swing on the tree. Monkey, one of the cats came with us. Monkey is not really a lap cat, but he would be one if he could. Sveta was swinging on the swing when Monkey came up to me and started purring, and I guessed he wanted to be petted. I petted him for a while, and then, all of a sudden, he jumped up on my lap and started purring harder than ever. I thought that he liked it. When I stopped, he looked at me with his bright yellow eyes and I couldn’t help but pet him again, and he still liked it. Thank you for reading my short little caption of today. Please leave a comment to tell me about what you thought of this! Thanks a bunch!

-Nadya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nadya - I enjoy reading your and Sveta's comments about your adventures - you do a great job of describing them! We look forward to hearing more -

Bye for now! Joy