Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kid Fun

Kid Fun
Hey there! Nadya speaking. Today, we had a hugely long drive. It seemed like it would never end. We made two stops along the way. One was a resting spot, where we took Daisy out for some exercise. Then, after another huge drive, we went to a gas station, where Daisy got some more exercise. After, we went to a SUBWAY and got some sandwiches for dinner. We took another long trek, then finally we saw the entrance sign for South Dakota! Then we where really excited. We stared out the window until I saw the sign for THE YOGI BEAR JELLYSTONE PARK CAMP GROUNDS! Sveta and I couldn't wait to get out and explore. Then, I saw the pillow. It is a huge plastic tarp with trapped air underneath. It is about as big as two tennis courts. There was wet sand to keep the pillow down on the ground. I asked Mom if we could stop to play on the pillow. She said YES! So I opened the door and we charged out, then Sveta quickly turned back to close the door. I couldn't wait to get to jump on the pillow. It looked like so much fun! When I got on, other people were jumping, so I was being catapulted into the air and landing on the pillow with a thud. I had so much fun on the pillow! It was our first REAL fun!

Nadya

No comments: