Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My New Cozy Den



Hi Everyone...Daisy here.

I am so excited...and nervous...I can't quite stand it. I keep hearing my very favorite word in the whole wide dog world: ADVENTURE!! I'm quite certain it is going to take place in this really cool new den that my fur-less family has brought home. Mom and Sveta made lots and lots of trips from our very large den to this much nicer, cozier den. Every time they leave the big den for this cozy den, I believe that it's time to go. So I put on my best Daisy Dog Grin and fly out of the big den and leap into the cozy den. I have my own very special sofa (it's actually for the fur-less variety of two-legged dogs) and mom has put my favorite sofa-blanket on it...that's how I know it's mine.

Mom keeps calling me Velcro; although, I'm not really sure why. She's been saying it when we're in the house and I think one of them is going to leave me...so I lean into them. She also says it when she tries to get me to leave the Cozy Den. She'll say "Let's go in the house Daisy" and I'll pretend I can't hear her and squish myself further into my sofa blanket. I usually mind really well, but I'm afraid my fur-less family is going to leave me in the Very Big Den while they go off Adventuring. Tonight, I was quite certain that we were all ready to leave because the Cozy Den was vibrating and making that very nice whirring sound. Then mom said "Let's go Daisy." There was NO WAY I was going to get out of the Cozy Den. Sooo, mom had to pick me up and carry me out of the Cozy Den. Then, when she set me down, I refused to walk to the Very Big Den. She finally got me in there, but I have figured out that my fur-less family ALWAYS goes to the Cozy Den through the front door...so now I am now lying right in front of the front door so that I can dash out to the Cozy Den whenever the Adventure begins. I sure hope it begins soon, because I'm going CRAZY trying to keep track of where everyone in my fur-less family is all at once--way too much coming and going for my tastes.

Well woof to all of you!
Daisy (a.k.a. Velcro)

No comments: